Five Representatives from EERE Featured at ABLC 2022
Five individuals from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE)—from fellows to the deputy assistant secretary of sustainable transportation—are part of the line-up of speakers that will be presenting at the annual Advanced Bioeconomy Leadership Conference (ABLC).The speakers will be covering priorities of the Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO), EERE, and DOE.
ABLC will take place from March 16–18, 2022, at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C. The featured EERE speakers are:
Thursday, March 17, 2022
- “The CO2 Conversion Summit,” moderated by BETO Technology Manager, Ian Rowe
- “The Catalyst and Catalytic Upgrading Summit,” moderated by BETO Technology Manager, Sonia Hammache
Friday, March 18, 2022
- ABLC Keynote, given by Deputy Assistant Secretary for Sustainable Transportation, Michael Berube
- “The BioProducts Summit,” moderated by BETO Director, Valerie Reed
- “The Algae Summit,” moderated by BETO American Association for the Advancement of Science Fellow Anne Otwell
Find registration details, the full list of speakers, and sessions on the ABLC website.