Webinar Reminder: Agile BioFoundry Bioproduct Project Overview
Join the U.S. Department of Energy’s Agile BioFoundry consortium (ABF) and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory’s Advanced Biofuels and Bioproducts Process Development Unit (ABPDU) for a webinar on biomanufacturing research utilizing host organisms. The webinar, titled “ABF Bioproduct Project Overview” will be held on April 29, 2022, from 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. ET.
The webinar will cover:
- ABF’s goal to reduce bioprocess scale-up time by 50%
- How techno-economic and life cycle analysis is directing project research
- Use of beachhead molecules
- Key milestones from ABF’s proof-of-concept demonstration projects
- Next steps for the project as it enters the next three-year cycle
Register for this webinar to learn more about biomanufacturing research utilizing host organisms.
BETO supports research, development, and demonstration to enable the sustainable use of domestic biomass and waste resources for the production of biofuels and bioproducts. Learn more at energy.gov/eere/bioenergy.
Sign up to receive communications about BETO webinars, workshops, Bioprose: Bioenergy R&D Blogs, funding opportunities, and technical reports.