Register Now for the No-Cost 2022 Virtual Federal Utility Partnership Working Group (FUPWG) Seminar
Registration is now open for the virtual Federal Utility Partnership Working Group (FUPWG) Seminar scheduled for May 3-4,2022 from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm EDT daily. FEMP’s Director, Mary Sotos will kick off the meeting and introduce Dr. Carolyn Snyder, DOE’s Deputy Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency in the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, who will present opening remarks. Andrew Mayock, the Federal Chief Sustainability Officer leading President Biden’s efforts to improve the sustainability of the federal government will deliver the Council on Environmental Quality update. Visit the FEMP website for details and to view the updated agenda.
FUPWG provides a venue for information exchange and training that fosters effective partnerships between federal agencies and their serving utilities to improve energy and water efficiency and support federal building decarbonization. All are invited to attend this no-cost virtual event and continuing education units (CEUs) will be offered.
Additional FUPWG Seminar highlights include:
- General Services Administration, Defense Logistics Agency, and Department of Defense Updates
- Utility Industry Perspectives, Priorities, and Other Updates
- Fort Bragg Case Study: Utility Energy Service Contract (UESC) Project with Floating Photovoltaics
- UESC Best Practices
- Roadmap to Implementing Climate and Resilience Goals: Federal Agency Solutions
- Transacting for 24/7 Carbon Free Energy
- New Federal Energy Goals and Requirements
- Electric Energy Conservation Measure Opportunities
- UESC Overview
- Energy Lawyers and Contracting Officers Forum (9:00 am–10:30 am EDT on May 4 for federal employees only – separate registration required)
There is no charge to attend FUPWG and you may use this link to register. Slides will be posted on the FEMP website prior to the meeting for anyone having issues connecting to Zoom.
For more information on FUPWG, please visit the FEMP website or contact Susan Courtney (703-832-2456). For registration information, please contact Stacey Young (703-669-2222).