DOE Issues a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, Public Meeting and Request for Comment Pertaining to Test Procedures for Consumer Boilers
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice proposing to amend the test procedures for consumer boilers to incorporate by reference the latest version of the industry standards currently referenced in the Federal test procedure. DOE proposes to relocate the test procedure in a new appendix separate from the residential furnace test procedure. DOE also proposes to remove an extraneous definition from its regulatory definitions. DOE is seeking comment from interested parties on the proposal.
- DOE will accept comments, data, and information regarding this NOPR until 60 days after date of publication in the Federal Register. DOE will send a follow-up e-mail once the notice publishes to announce the closing date of the comment period.
- Interested persons may submit comments identified by docket number EERE–2019–BT–TP–0037 and/or RIN 1904-AE83, by email (ConsumerBoilers2019TP0037@ee.doe.gov), Federal eRulemaking portal (http://www.regulations.gov).
- DOE will hold a webinar on Thursday, April 7, 2022, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Click here to register for the webinar.
- Foreign Nationals interested in participating in this webinar, must be screened by DOE Headquarters Security prior to being granted access. Please email Regina.Washington@ee.doe.gov to complete the necessary documentation at least two weeks prior to scheduled meeting date.
- Additional webinar registration information, participant instructions, and information about the capabilities available to webinar participants will be published on DOE’s website: https://energy.gov/eere/buildings/public-meetings-and-comment-deadlines
- Find product information for Consumer Boilers including current standards and test procedures, statutory authority, waivers, exceptions and contact information.
|This email was sent to email@example.com on behalf of the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy · 1000 Independence Ave., SW · Washington DC 20585|