DOE Issues a Notice of Public Webinar and Availability of the Preliminary Technical Support Document Pertaining to Standards for Electric Motors
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice announcing a webinar to discuss and receive comments on the preliminary analysis it has conducted for purposes of evaluating energy conservation standards for electric motors. The meeting will cover the analytical framework, models, and tools used to evaluate potential standards for this equipment; the results of preliminary analyses performed for this equipment; the potential energy conservation standard levels derived from these analyses that may be considered for this equipment should proposed amendments be determined necessary; and any other issues relevant to the evaluation of energy conservation standards for electric motors. Written comments on these subjects from the public are encouraged.
- DOE will accept comments, data, and information regarding this notice until 60 days after date of publication in the Federal Register. DOE will send a follow-up e-mail once the notice publishes to announce the closing date of the comment period.
- Interested persons may submit comments identified by docket number EERE-2020-BT-STD-0007, by email (ElecMotors2020STD0007@ee.doe.gov), Federal eRulemaking portal (http://www.regulations.gov).
- DOE will hold a webinar on Tuesday, April 5, 2022, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Click here to register for the webinar.
- The TSD is available on the rulemaking docket.
- Foreign Nationals interested in participating in this webinar, must be screened by DOE Headquarters Security prior to being granted access. Please email Regina.Washington@ee.doe.gov to complete the necessary documentation at least two weeks prior to scheduled meeting date.
- Additional webinar registration information, participant instructions, and information about the capabilities available to webinar participants will be published on DOE’s website: https://energy.gov/eere/buildings/public-meetings-and-comment-deadlines
- Find product information for Electric Motors including current standards and test procedures, statutory authority, waivers, exceptions and contact information.
|This email was sent to email@example.com on behalf of the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy · 1000 Independence Ave., SW · Washington DC 20585|