DOE Issues a Notice of Public Webinar and Availability of the Preliminary Technical Support Document Pertaining to Standards for Automatic Commercial Ice Makers
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice announcing the availability of the preliminary analysis it has conducted for purposes of evaluating the need for amended energy conservation standards for automatic commercial ice makers, which is set forth in the Department’s preliminary technical support document (TSD) for this rulemaking. DOE will hold a public meeting via webinar to discuss and receive comment on its preliminary analysis. The meeting will cover the analytical framework, models, and tools used to evaluate potential standards for this equipment, the results of preliminary analyses performed by DOE, the potential energy conservation standard levels derived from these analyses (if DOE determines that proposed amendments are necessary), and other relevant issues. In addition, DOE encourages written comments on these subjects.
- DOE will accept comments, data, and information regarding this notice until 60 days after date of publication in the Federal Register. DOE will send a follow-up e-mail once the notice publishes to announce the closing date of the comment period.
- Interested persons may submit comments identified by docket number EERE–2017–BT–STD–0022, by email (ACIM2017STD0022@ee.doe.gov), Federal eRulemaking portal (http://www.regulations.gov).
- DOE will hold a webinar on Monday, April 25, 2022, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Click here to register for the webinar.
- The TSD is available on the rulemaking docket.
- Foreign Nationals interested in participating in this webinar, must be screened by DOE Headquarters Security prior to being granted access. Please email Regina.Washington@ee.doe.gov to complete the necessary documentation at least two weeks prior to scheduled meeting date.
- Additional webinar registration information, participant instructions, and information about the capabilities available to webinar participants will be published on DOE’s website: https://energy.gov/eere/buildings/public-meetings-and-comment-deadlines
- Find product information for Automatic Commercial Ice Makers including current standards and test procedures, statutory authority, waivers, exceptions and contact information.
|This email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on behalf of the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy · 1000 Independence Ave., SW · Washington DC 20585|