Become an EERE Reviewer to Advance the Clean Energy Transformation
Are you interested in becoming a reviewer of funding applications for the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE)? We are expanding our reviewer pool both demographically and disciplinarily, and we need YOUR help to achieve EERE’s mission. In addition to traditional technology-focused disciplines for reviewers, EERE has recently added new functional categories potential reviewers can select to indicate experience with diversity, equity, and inclusion in energy research as well as energy justice expertise.
The benefits of becoming an EERE reviewer:
- Bring your experiences and perspectives to inform funding
- Apply multiple areas of your expertise to EERE’s funding decisions
- Get to know the EERE reviewer and funding process
- Build your network and meet new people and potential partners
- Get paid for your work (for certain non-federal parties, reviewers may be paid)
- Engage with EERE through a limited and clear time commitment
Register to be a reviewer. Registration helps EERE funding opportunity managers identify potential reviewers; it does not guarantee placement. While you cannot review opportunities you are an applicant for, conflicts of interest will be addressed at the point of selection, so please register even if you are applying for opportunities.