DOE Issues a Notice of Rescheduled Public Meeting Pertaining to Standards for Automatic Commercial Ice Makers
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice rescheduling the automatic commercial ice makers (ACIMs) public meeting. On March 25, 2022, DOE published a notification of a webinar and availability of preliminary technical support document for ACIMs. The document announced a public meeting webinar would be held on April 25, 2022. Additionally, on March 24, 2022, DOE received a request from the Hoshizaki America, Inc. to move the webinar date due to a conflict with an industry-wide conference. To accommodate this scheduling issue, DOE is moving the public meeting webinar for ACIMs to Thursday, May 5, 2022.
- DOE will accept comments, data, and information regarding this notice until May 24, 2022.
- Interested persons may submit comments identified by docket number EERE–2017–BT–STD–0022, by email (ACIM2017STD0022@ee.doe.gov), Federal eRulemaking portal (http://www.regulations.gov).
- DOE will hold a webinar on Thursday, May 5, 2022, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Click here to register for the webinar.
- The TSD is available on the rulemaking docket.
- Foreign Nationals interested in participating in this webinar, must be screened by DOE Headquarters Security prior to being granted access. Please email Regina.Washington@ee.doe.gov to complete the necessary documentation at least two weeks prior to scheduled meeting date.
- Additional webinar registration information, participant instructions, and information about the capabilities available to webinar participants will be published on DOE’s website: https://energy.gov/eere/buildings/public-meetings-and-comment-deadlines
- Find product information for Automatic Commercial Ice Makers including current standards and test procedures, statutory authority, waivers, exceptions and contact information.
|This email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on behalf of the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy · 1000 Independence Ave., SW · Washington DC 20585|