DOE Issues a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, Public Meeting and Request for Comment Pertaining to Test Procedures for Television Sets
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice proposing to amend the test procedures for television sets to incorporate by reference the relevant updated industry standard. DOE has tentatively determined that the proposed updates would result in a test procedure that is more representative of the average energy use of television sets. DOE is seeking comment from interested parties on the proposal.
- DOE will accept comments, data, and information regarding this NOPR until 60 days after date of publication in the Federal Register. DOE will send a follow-up e-mail once the notice publishes to announce the closing date of the comment period.
- Interested persons may submit comments identified by docket number EERE-2016-BT-TP-0023, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Federal eRulemaking portal (http://www.regulations.gov).
- DOE will hold a webinar on Wednesday, April 6, 2022, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Click here to register for the webinar.
- Foreign Nationals interested in participating in this webinar, must be screened by DOE Headquarters Security prior to being granted access. Please email Regina.Washington@ee.doe.gov to complete the necessary documentation at least two weeks prior to scheduled meeting date.
- Additional webinar registration information, participant instructions, and information about the capabilities available to webinar participants will be published on DOE’s website: https://energy.gov/eere/buildings/public-meetings-and-comment-deadlines
- Find product information for Television Sets including current standards and test procedures, statutory authority, waivers, exceptions and contact information.
|This email was sent to email@example.com on behalf of the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy · 1000 Independence Ave., SW · Washington DC 20585|