DOE Issues a Notice of Public Webinar and Availability of the Preliminary Technical Support Document Pertaining to Standards for Battery Chargers
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice announcing a webinar to discuss and receive comments on the preliminary analysis it has conducted for purposes of evaluating energy conservation standards for battery chargers. The meeting will cover the analytical framework, models, and tools that DOE is using to evaluate potential standards for this product; the results of preliminary analyses performed by DOE for this product; the potential energy conservation standard levels derived from these analyses that DOE could consider for this product should it determine that proposed amendments are necessary; and any other issues relevant to the evaluation of energy conservation standards for battery chargers. In addition, DOE encourages written comments on these subjects.
- DOE will accept comments, data, and information regarding this notice until 60 days after date of publication in the Federal Register. DOE will send a follow-up e-mail once the notice publishes to announce the closing date of the comment period.
- Interested persons may submit comments identified by docket number EERE–2020–BT–STD-0013,, by email (batterychargers2020STD0013@ee.doe.gov), Federal eRulemaking portal (http://www.regulations.gov).
- DOE will hold a webinar on Thursday, April 21, 2022, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Click here to register for the webinar.
- The TSD is available on the rulemaking docket.
- Foreign Nationals interested in participating in this webinar, must be screened by DOE Headquarters Security prior to being granted access. Please email Regina.Washington@ee.doe.gov to complete the necessary documentation at least two weeks prior to scheduled meeting date.
- Additional webinar registration information, participant instructions, and information about the capabilities available to webinar participants will be published on DOE’s website: https://energy.gov/eere/buildings/public-meetings-and-comment-deadlines
- Find product information for Battery Chargers including current standards and test procedures, statutory authority, waivers, exceptions and contact information.
|This email was sent to email@example.com on behalf of the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy · 1000 Independence Ave., SW · Washington DC 20585|