DOE Issues a Notice Rescheduling the Miscellaneous Refrigeration Products Public Meeting
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice pertaining to standards for Miscellaneous Refrigeration Products (MREFs). On January 21, 2022, (DOE) published a notification of a webinar and availability of a preliminary technical support document for MREFs. The notification announced that a public meeting webinar would be held on February 17, 2022. On January 28, 2022, DOE received a request from the Association of Home Appliance Manufactures (AHAM) to move the webinar date due to significant scheduling constraints.
- DOE is moving the public meeting webinar to Monday, March 7, 2022.
- Click here to register for the webinar.
- Click here to view the TSD.
- Foreign Nationals interested in participating in this webinar, must be screened by DOE Headquarters Security prior to being granted access. Please email Regina.Washington@ee.doe.gov to complete the necessary documentation at least two weeks prior to scheduled meeting date.
- Additional webinar registration information, participant instructions, and information about the capabilities available to webinar participants will be published on DOE’s website: https://energy.gov/eere/buildings/public-meetings-and-comment-deadlines
- Find product information for Miscellaneous Refrigeration Products including current standards and test procedures, statutory authority, waivers, exceptions and contact information.
|This email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on behalf of the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy · 1000 Independence Ave., SW · Washington DC 20585|