Become a Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Project Reviewer!
The Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies Office (HFTO) is looking for a diverse pool of subject matter experts to review federal funding applications for clean hydrogen programs. You could be exactly who we are looking for!
HFTO is looking for reviewers with skill sets including, but not limited to:
- Hydrogen production, storage, and delivery technologies
- Hydrogen fuel cell technologies
- Hydrogen and energy infrastructure
- Integrated energy systems
- Manufacturing and recycling research and development
- System integration
- Analysis (techno-economic, financial, and market)
- Hydrogen pilots and demonstrations
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Safety, codes and standards.
Learn more about how to become a hydrogen and fuel cell project reviewer.