DOE Publishes a Notice of Open Meeting for Appliance Standards and Rulemaking Federal Advisory Committee
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has published a Federal Register notice announcing a virtual open meeting of the Appliance Standards and Rulemaking Federal Advisory Committee (ASRAC). The Federal Advisory Committee Act requires that agencies publish notice of an advisory committee meeting in the Federal Register.
- DOE will hold a webinar on Thursday, June 9th, 2022 from 12:00pm-5:00pm.
- Click here to register for the webinar.
- Additional webinar registration information, participant instructions, and information about the capabilities available to webinar participants will be published on DOE’s website: https://energy.gov/eere/buildings/public-meetings-and-comment-deadlines
- Foreign Nationals interested in participating in this webinar, must be screened by DOE Headquarters Security prior to being granted access. Please email Regina.Washington@ee.doe.gov to complete the necessary documentation at least two weeks prior to scheduled meeting date.
- Find more information for ASRAC
|This email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on behalf of the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy · 1000 Independence Ave., SW · Washington DC 20585|