We Are Hiring – Management and Program Analyst
The U.S. Department of Energy’s Geothermal Technologies Office (GTO) is looking for a GS-13 Management and Program Analyst to join our team. The candidate should have experience administering an annual operating plan, managing a program budget, meeting the goals of an organization, and representing an organization.
Specific duties include:
- Serve as an analyst and/or advisor to senior program officials with responsibility for analyzing and evaluating a major mission-critical program and its operations or a DOE-wide functional program office with impact across field components.
- Consolidate data as necessary and review to ensure accomplishment of objectives, timeliness, and acceptability.
- Foresee the pros and cons of alternative solutions and explain these to other program and management analysts.
- Interpret, review, and analyze broad policies, regulations, procedures, and system(s) requirements promulgated by higher authority to determine their impact on local operations and is responsible for their effective application and for developing adaptation and implementing guidance.
- Provide advice and guidance for improvements and anticipate areas of concern.
This role will help support the Office’s mission to deploy and advance technologies for geothermal energy. Eligible candidates should have an interest in renewable energy and one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade level (GS-12) in the federal service.
Submit your application by Feb. 11. If you want to learn more about GTO, check out our webpage.