Join Us for a Special Announcement and Roundtable Discussion with Deputy Secretary of Energy David Turk
To kick-off National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, on October 6, 2021, at 10 a.m. ET, Deputy Secretary of Energy David Turk, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE), DOE Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security and Emergency Response (CESER), industry partners, and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) will host a virtual roundtable to discuss an exciting new initiative that will catalyze cybersecurity solutions for the nation’s clean energy grid of the future.
As we work towards a zero-emissions future, we are also tackling the growing cyber threats to the U.S. energy sector. This new initiative will create a visionary path to accelerate cyber innovation for modern, renewable energy technologies around high-priority cybersecurity risks to the energy sector.
Join live on October 6 here: https://www.energy.gov/livestream
- David M. Turk, Deputy Secretary of Energy
- Kelly Speakes-Backman, Acting Assistant Secretary for EERE
- Puesh Kumar, Acting Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for CESER
- Martin Keller, Director, NREL
- Juan Torres, Associate Laboratory Director, Energy Systems Integration, NREL
- Michael Ball, Vice President and Chief Security Officer, Berkshire Hathaway Energy
- Jamey Sample, Chief Security and Privacy Officer, Xcel Energy
||Roundtable to discuss a new initiative that will catalyze cybersecurity solutions for the nation’s clean energy grid of the future.
Weds., October 6, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time