DOE Issues a Notice of Open Meeting for Appliance Standards and Rulemaking Federal Advisory Committee
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice announcing a meeting of the Appliance Standards and Rulemaking Federal Advisory Committee (ASRAC). The Federal Advisory Committee Act, requires that agencies publish notice of an advisory committee meeting in the Federal Register.
- DOE will hold a webinar on Tuesday, December 14, 2021, from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Click here to register for the webinar.
- Foreign Nationals interested in participating in this webinar, must be screened by DOE Headquarters Security prior to being granted access. Please email Regina.Washington@ee.doe.gov to complete the necessary documentation at least two weeks prior to scheduled meeting date.
- Additional webinar registration information, participant instructions, and information about the capabilities available to webinar participants will be published on DOE’s website:https://energy.gov/eere/buildings/public-meetings-and-comment-deadlines
- Find more information for ASRAC.
|This email was sent to email@example.com on behalf of the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy · 1000 Independence Ave., SW · Washington DC 20585|