DOE Issues a Notice of Public Webinar and Availability of a Technical Support Document Pertaining to Standards for Refrigeration Products
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice to announce that they will hold a webinar to discuss and receive comments on the preliminary analysis it has conducted for purposes of evaluating energy conservation standards for refrigerators, refrigerator-freezers, and freezers. The webinar will cover the analytical framework, models, and tools used to evaluate potential standards for these products; the results of preliminary analyses performed for these products; the potential energy conservation standard levels derived from these analyses that could be considered for these products should DOE determine that proposed amendments are necessary; and any other issues relevant to the evaluation of energy conservation standards for refrigerators, refrigerator-freezers, and freezers.
- DOE will accept comments, data, and information regarding this notice until 75 days after the notice has published in the Federal Register. DOE will send a follow-up email to announce the closing date once the notice has published.
- Interested persons may submit comments identified by docket number EERE-2017-BT-STD-0003, by email (ConsumerRefrigFreezer2017STD0003@ee.doe.gov), or Federal eRulemaking portal (http://www.regulations.gov).
- Technical Support Document
- The webinar will be held on Wednesday, December 1, 2021, from 1 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Click here to register for the webinar.
- Foreign Nationals interested in participating in this webinar, must be screened by DOE Headquarters Security prior to being granted access. Please email Regina.Washington@ee.doe.gov to complete the necessary documentation at least two weeks prior to scheduled meeting date.
- Additional webinar registration information, participant instructions, and information about the capabilities available to webinar participants will be published on DOE’s website: https://energy.gov/eere/buildings/public-meetings-and-comment-deadlines
- Find product information for Refrigeration Products including current standards and test procedures, statutory authority, waivers, exceptions and contact information.
|This email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on behalf of the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy · 1000 Independence Ave., SW · Washington DC 20585|