4 Days | 50+ Expert Speakers
Join the U.S. Department of Energy and the Illuminating Engineering Society at the 19th annual Solid-State Lighting Workshop, January 31–February 3, 2022, where top lighting scientists and industry thought leaders will gather to share progress, challenges, ideas, and solutions to shape the future of lighting.
- Energy Savings from Lighting Application Efficiency
- Non-Visual Physiological Responses to Light
- Next-Generation Lighting Professionals
- Advances in LED Materials and Devices
- Advances in OLED Materials
- Breaking Through to Next-Level Lighting Performance
- Lighting and Sustainability: A Cradle-to-Cradle Discussion
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Diffuse Lighting Panels
- Disinfection: What Have We Learned About GUV and Other Methods?
- Innovations in Display Architecture for Improved Energy Efficiency and Performance
- Taming Advanced Lighting System Complexity: A Call to Action
- Building Scale Systems Interoperability and Integration
- New Frontiers of Lighting
- Dynamic virtual poster sessions provide an opportunity to learn more about DOE-funded research projects and engage with today’s leading lighting scientists.
- Topic table sessions seek inputs to inform planning for future research.