Reminder: Become a Bioenergy Technologies Reviewer!
The U.S. Department of Energy Bioenergy Technologies Office is looking for a diverse pool of subject matter experts to review federal funding applications. We are striving to expand our reviewer pool to broaden participation and to create a more inclusive and equitable review process.
Expertise areas include but are not limited to:
- Municipal solid waste preprocessing and utilization
- Resource and energy recovery from organic waste streams
- Local organic waste management strategies and impacts
- Biochemical conversion especially on strain engineering
- Thermochemical conversion especially on catalyst development.
The team is especially interested in reviewers with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. To be considered, please send your resume and desired area of review to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 27, 2022.
Learn more about how to become a project reviewer.